team gaf Index du Forum

team gaf Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

READ BOOK Black Fear Of Police Officers: A Guide To Unders

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team gaf Index du Forum -> bienvenue soldat -> évaluations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
taroketa

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 17:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK Black Fear Of Police Officers: A Guide To Unders Répondre en citant

Black Fear of Police Officers: A Guide to Understanding
by Darin Roberts
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Black Fear of Police Officers: A Guide to Understanding
->->->->ONLINE BOOK Black Fear of Police Officers: A Guide to Understanding

After I noticed the blue and red police lights flashing in my rear view mirror, I realized that my heart was racing, I was breathing faster, and I was sweating profusely! As I applied my brakes to decrease my speed, I gritted my teeth and cringed while whispering a short, desperate prayer. I am clearly experiencing fear! This is the fear of police officers that many black people experience everyday as a result of multiple, questionable police shootings of blacks. This book sets out to guide our understanding of this fear and even offer tips to help decrease the fear. At the least, it will spark dialogue on the topic and also offer police officers an inside look which could prove helpful in their interactions with blacks.

Details:
price: $2.99
bound: 25 pages
publisher: Independently published (February 27, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1520696264, 978-1520696263,
weight: 3.2 ounces (
filesize:

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 17:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team gaf Index du Forum -> bienvenue soldat -> évaluations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange